You want to cleanse your blood of toxins and chemicals as much as possible, because chemicals and toxins in your bloodstream can impact the health of your eggs and various organs that impact fertility.
Here are some ways to cleanse and detoxify your blood:
- Chlorophyll is known to cleanse the blood of impurities.
- Juice or eat cilantro, parsley and beets. Beet juice is a strong blood purifier.
- Drink lemon and water
- Burdock Root is revered by natural practitioners as one of the most effective blood cleansers and purifiers.It strengthens the liver and increases urination to help the kidneys remove toxins from the blood.
- Yellow Dock Root enriches and purifies the blood
- Dandelion promotes bile production that breaks down fats in the body, and destroys harmful microbes found in digested food that can enter the bloodstream.
- Goji berries are a powerful antioxidant that alkalize the blood.
- Consider digestive enzymes between meals or before bed
- Red clover is a blood purifier.
- Apple cider vinegar helps cleanse the blood.
- Echinacea is known for enhancing the immune system and cleaning the blood of pathogens.
- Drink lots of pure water
- Garlic is a strong blood purifier. Juice it, eat it, crush cloves of garlic in water and drink it, or chew on raw garlic each day.
- Turmeric purifies the blood
- Teas made from Oregon Grape Root and Sarsaparilla Root rid the blood of waste products.
- Broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower and watercress are all blood purifiers. Some recommend juicing cauliflower as a great way to clean your blood.
- Parsley is a natural blood cleanser.
- Cayenne pepper improves the circulatory system by cleaning out the channels that the blood flows through.