Foods and Substances To Avoid:
To maximize your egg health, you want to reduce your exposure to xenohormones, which are substances not found in nature that have hormonal effects on the body. These toxic substances can be easily absorbed through the skin and build up in the body over time. Sources of xenohormones include solvents and adhesives, including paint, varnish, nail polish and in dry cleaning, car exhaust, all plastics, meat from non-organic livestock, pesticides, herbicides and fungicides, emulsifiers in soap and cosmetics, bug sprays, lawn sprays, and pesticides.
Avoid cosmetics and soaps made with petrochemical emulsifiers.
Do not use mineral oil on your body. Do not microwave your food in plastic. Stop wearing polyester clothing.
- Do not use air fresheners, fabric softeners, spermicide, feminine care products.
- Avoid cigarettes, coffee, alcohol, sugar, non-organic meats and dairy products
- Avoid soda
- Avoid diet foods, processed foods, trans fats and GMO foods.
- Do not eat corn
- Very little to no gluten if possible
- No soy
- Avoid all monounsaturated fats
Foods To Enhance Your Egg Health and Quality:
Foods to enhance egg health include:
-Broccoli, berries, dark leafy vegetables, salmon, pumpkin seeds
-Dark green leafy vegetables, such as kale, spinach or chard
-Start making your own super fertility smoothie, with ingredients like spinach, strawberries, spirulina, Maca Root, bee pollen, royal jelly, and flax seed.