Another facet of cleansing is eliminating parasites in your
body. Parasites can impact hormone levels and some nutritionists feel that parasites can also weaken a man’s sperm quality.
Symptoms of parasites include brain fog or mental fuzziness, toe fungus or athletes foot, constant illness, rectal itching, especially at night, endometriosis, anxiety and depression.
Sleep problems, immune disorders, teeth grinding, eczema, hives, and chronic fatigue can also be the result of parasites.
Common tests that can discover whether or not you have parasites include a comprehensive digestive stool analysis, candida testing and a gastric acid self-test.
Doctors can also test for parasites through x-rays.
To avoid getting parasites, do not eat raw fish or sushi and be sure to cook all fish very well. Avoid undercooked meat. Wash all fruits and vegetables thoroughly. Be very careful when eating at salad bars. Do not let animals lick you in the face or mouth. Be aware of foods you eat when you visit other countries.
Health food stores and various health-related web sites have various parasite cleanses to choose from, and this is often a first and best step to rid the body of parasites. Make sure to drink lots of water while cleansing.
Along with doing a parasite cleanse, here are some tips on ridding your body of parasites:
- Pineapple is an effective agent in ridding the body of parasites. Pineapple contains the digestive enzyme bromelain that can help clear tapeworms.
- The probiotics in yogurt are also known to kill parasites.
- Avoid sugar. Parasites are known to feed off sugar—so the less that is in your system, the less they are able to flourish within your body.
- Avoid or reduce white flour products.
- Apple cider vinegar, which is high in B-vitamins, can help neutralize the body’s pH balance and improve digestion.
- Probiotics can help restore gut bacteria wiped out by parasites. Do not take a probiotic, however, within an hour of taking apple cider vinegar.
- Cinnamon is a natural remedy for parasites.
- Include more garlic in your diet. Juice it, eat it, include it in your meals, whenever you can.
- Olive oil can help remove parasite waste.
- Trichomoniasis is a vaginal infection that is seen to play a role in infertility. Ask to be tested for this.
- Chlorphyl can help eliminate parasites.
- Papaya seeds are a natural method for removing parasites. Blend them with honey or coconut oil for seven days in a row, as a parasite cleanse. Make sure to drink lots of water while cleansing.
- Pumpkin seeds are effective in killing roundworms or tapeworms. Oven roast lightly. They are more effective if eaten on an empty stomach.
- Eat pomegranates alone as they are known for destroying worms in the intestinal tract.
- Cloves and turmeric can help fight parasites.
- Sweet potatoes and squash can increase resistance to parasites because of their high Vitamin A content.
- Raw onions and garlic provide sulfur containing amino acids that are anti-parasitic.
- Thyme and thyme tea can help clear the body of parasites.
- Cayenne pepper helps repel parasites.
- A colonic irrigation, also known as a colon cleaning, can also help kill parasites.