Your thyroid is a key organ that impacts your fertility.
To keep your thyroid healthy:
- As much as possible, eliminate gluten from your diet.
- Alkalize your body as much as possible, through green vegetables, green drinks and green smoothies.
- Drink warm lemon water throughout the day to loosen toxins in the digestive system.
- Foods that can help the thyroid include: Spirulina, Brazil nuts, sunflower seeds, black walnuts.
- Iodized table salt
- Chlorophyl and coconut oil are known to strengthen the thyroid.
- Avoid all soy products
- Herbs to consider include Irish moss and Kelp.