• Be sure your husband is aware of any food allergies he may have.
• Some cases of male infertility are linked to viruses. It would be helpful for your partner to do a parasite cleanse. Investigate whether your guy has an infection, which could be lowering his sperm count.
• Micro-organisms and bacteria may be the cause of fertility problems. Approximately 15% of cases of male factor infertility are reportedly caused by bacteria, parasites or viruses.
• Elevated prolactin levels
• Triglycerides: a sign of metabolic syndrome and insulin resistance
One More Thing:
• There is some research that suggests that sperm levels are highest in the morning, and this could be something to speak to your doctor about when scheduling IVFs and IUI’s.